Cerro Verde is the solution to many of the current issues brought about by the lock-in and telecommuting at home in the wake of the pandemic. Did you know that being in contact with nature has multiple benefits for our work?
The automatic pilot of routine and teleworking in unsuitable spaces has brought with it illnesses due to chronic stress, anxiety and depression, thus forgetting how important nature is for our wellbeing.
“Interface’s Human Spaces Report research concludes that biophilia increases workers’ well-being by 15%, their level of creativity by 15% and their productivity by 6%.”
The integration of nature in our work allows us to improve our well-being and reduce stress and absenteeism, since the energy that nature offers us stimulates our neurons, favoring our cognitive development and learning.
Likewise, moving freely and observing the natural surroundings awaken our curiosity and interest to know and learn a little more about it.
Coworking Cerro Verde?
It is a space you can reserve, full of oxygen, where you can get away from the monotony of the city, and where you will not only strengthen your immune system, increase your self-esteem and self-control, listen to yourself, but also fulfill these five important objectives when teleworking:
- Improve your concentration: leaving your comfort zone, your body and mind are able to perceive other details that help you understand your surroundings.
- Reduce stress: being in a natural environment, your body and mind perceive a unique state of freedom, disconnecting from everything you left behind.
- Decrease irritability: natural beings spread peace and tranquility, so by being at peace you will enjoy your work activities more.
- Improve your health: breathing fresh air allows you to oxygenate your cells properly, thus preventing respiratory diseases.
- Increase your creativity: nature will always be a source of inspiration for any activity you do.