Air is an essential element in our survival. Hence the importance of breathing clean air, since it is the same air that nourishes our lungs, blood and, therefore, the rest of our organs with oxygen.
Air quality is a fundamental right that the WHO calls for, and as a result, regulations and standards for smoke-free spaces.
According to the WHO and the Ministries of the Environment, in enclosed spaces inside homes or offices, the air quality is 5 to 10 times worse than outside air, and tobacco is one of the components that contributes the most pollutants.
What is air and what do we call pure air?
Air, like water, are essential elements for the development of life on Earth.
Without air there could be no plants, no animals, no us, no fire, no sound, no wind, no clouds, no rain, etc.
Thanks to the oxygen in the atmosphere, we can breathe, and carbon dioxide is the basis for photosynthesis.
To be pure air, it must be composed of more or less 79% nitrogen and 21% oxygen, and to maintain its purity, it must be in constant circulation.
Benefits of breathing the air?
- Better quality of life and longer life expectancy.
- It promotes lung health, since all indoor air pollutants commonly generate allergies that affect the respiratory tract.
- Stimulates appetite and promotes digestion, thus avoiding anxiety.
- It prevents nerves and keeps us calm, since breathing and our emotions are connected.
- Promotes deep sleep.
- Improves blood circulation, since red blood cells are better oxygenated with quality air.
- It eliminates toxins from our organism, since 80% of them are released only through respiration.
- Increased productivity at work, allows us to concentrate much better.
- Improves the skin.
- Maintains a clear mind, as quality oxygenation stimulates the brain.
Why live this experience at Cerro Verde Mirador?
Because the sensory experience of Cerro Verde Mirador allows us to renew ourselves inside and out, bringing us both emotional and physical benefits.
Many spend more than 40 hours a week indoors, breathing poor air quality. So come and experience Cerro Verde to allow yourself to stop the time and autopilot that dominates you and connect with yourself, and above all enjoy the peace of nature itself.
Surrounded by the purity of the forest and its species, we are able to cleanse negative energy, free ourselves from worries, strengthen the immune system and recharge our energy.
There is no better cure than a walk in the forest to eliminate stress and anxiety, fill us with peace and gratitude.