The term Glamping itself was born at the end of the 19th century with the fusion of these two words: glamorous and camping.
Camping has always been an interesting alternative for those adventurers who want to discover the natural beauty of our country. But… What happened to them when they wanted to share that experience with others who preferred more comfort, such as having a bathroom, and leave the scouting times for when they were younger?
This is the origin of the concept of glamping, a solution that allows us to discover the natural wealth, combining it with comforts and sometimes luxuries that we sometimes find difficult to give up.
Currently, more than a fashion, it has become one of the most romantic experiences that couples seek, to get out of the routine and the city and live a unique moment of connection and love under the stars and the moon.
Because the proposal of a glamping experience is to camp outdoors, surrounded by luxuries, and without losing the freedom of living immersed in the forest.
What are the advantages of conventional glamping?
- We are in contact with nature.
- We slept under the stars.
- We obtain well-being, peace and tranquility.
- We have amenities such as bathroom, bed and electricity.
- If you wish, you can keep in touch, because most of them have WIFI.
What are the advantages of a glamping experience in Cerro Verde?
- In Cerro Verde is the source of the Santa Elena stream, one of the seven water springs that make this place a unique and incredible natural wealth.
- You are surrounded by 200 hectares of native forest full of fresh air for your lungs and home to more than 66 species of birds.
- You reconnect with ancestral knowledge and with Gaia, understanding that we are a whole.
- If you stay in the chalet-style Sietecueros cabin, you have at your disposal a fireplace that warms your nights at the push of a button and a loft with an open view of the sky.
- If you stay in the Uvitos, bubbles with transparent front, you have at your disposal the jacuzzi with hot water to relax and take a little heat.
- We serve homemade breakfasts with fresh ingredients and made with the love of our kitchen team.
- You live in a place where you will enjoy working because your concentration will be twice as high as in the city.
- From Los Uvitos, you can enjoy the most colorful sunrises of eastern Antioquia, from Sietecueros, the most vibrant sunsets.
- We invite you to discover five of the six moors of Antioquia, from the Gaia Tower as well as other natural riches of our country.
- You live romantic night experiences around the element of fire: a campfire with marshmallows, a bottle of Mortino wine and under the stars.
- There is ample space for hiking or an ecological horseback ride in the surroundings of Cerro Verde Mirador.